Traning & Development
We believe that people are the nucleus of any service, by increased training which enables our staff to develop, we create a competitive advantage. We believe that the investment in staff development is the key to inproving our company performance.
Corporate Security are committed to providing structured ongoing development for all our workers. The outcome of our training initiatives is highly skilled security guards, with knowledge and understanding of how the security industry operates. We will always ensure that competence development is supported through measurement and structured feedback. We provide staff that consistently perform to specified standards and are supported by Managers to maintain and improve performance. We are currently using the latest training methodology to enhance the effectiveness of all Corporate Security Service workers.
Our training strategies are:
- Training and development programmes.
- To accommodate the varying needs of different security sites within the training model.
- Rigorous training and assessment approaches to develop technical competence
- Support Corporate Security Service workers ongoing development
- Deliver training and development interventions and flexible processes.
- Develop training capability in line with new service offierings.