Corporate Security Service Limited provides a fully vetted professional security service for the UK . As an organisation Corporate Security provides efficient fully trained Manned Guards, vetted to BS 7858:2012 (screening of security staff) standards as a minimum, which set down the regulations for the vetting procedures of the highest security personnel. In addition we ensure all our processes and procedures adhere to BS7499:2013 (Static site guarding and mobile patrol services).
We supply only fully SIA licensed Security Guards at fully competitive rates. Corporate Security Service out-sourced training policies have the potential to cut your security costs by up to 20%*
Corporate Security trains its security guards to the highest standards with the inclusion of ‘Physical intervention for removal’ often used for removal of trespassers or persons exhibiting threatening behavior, helping to counteract any potential legal proceeding which may be brought against the client by way of insurance claims. Conflict Management, Fire Marshall certificate, First Aid, Customer Service Induction and Anti-Terrorism Awareness are also included in all training as standard.
Corporate Security pride ourselves on our close working relationship with our clients to ensure all Service Level Agreements are in place and working to our high levels and standing.
Corporate Security Service has currently most competitive rates within the Manned Guarding sector, and in addition we can offer you operational requirements you will only receive with us such as:
- A potential saving of up to 20% per annul*
- A focus on safety, quality and welfare
- A free Health & Safety Risk Assessment
- Flexible solutions for full time or temporary employment
- Communications equipment provided free of charge
- Fully trained back up staff available to cover any illness or absence
- All guards are fully insured
- All rates remain fixed for a 2 year period
- All rates remain the same for day, evening or weekend
- All guards are fully uniformed
- Bespoke services are provided.
*Upon disclosure of previous rates.